Freshening up your home for spring can be an easy thing to do! It doesn’t take a “spring cleaning” to make your home feel light and bright like a spring day. With a little effort here and there, you can make your home feel fresh – to you – and fall in love with it all over again.
- Clean all your windows and let the sunshine in
- Keep a plant or cut flowers on your kitchen table or island to remind you of spring
- Rearrange your books on your bookshelves and group them by color – they’ll feel like less clutter this way
- Replace your sofa pillows with fresh new ones and they’ll bring a smile to your face every time you sit down
- Switch out your blinds for sheer panels to brighten up a room
- Add colorful flowers in containers to your front porch area
- Don’t forget to clean and freshen your biggest household possession – your car!