Whether you’re selling your home, or just need a little visual boost for fall, there are many simple ways to create an amazing first impression. Enhancing your curb appeal can be simple and doesn’t have to break the bank.
- Repaint your front door for a pop of color and a bold front entrance. Don’t forget to add a new doormat and door wreath!
- Replace the door handle, doorbell, mailbox, porch light or any other hardware on the exterior of your home to modernize your home’s look.
- Install new house numbers on your home – match finishes to your hardware and style.
- Plus up your front porch with cozy new patio furniture. Add an indoor/outdoor rug to tie your “outdoor room” together and enjoy your outdoor space into the cool fall weather.
- Plant some colorful fall flowers in your flower beds and in containers on your porch. Add a new tree to your yard. Put in a new layer of mulch. Maintaining your greenspace makes your home more inviting.
- Add easy solar-powered landscape lighting along paths or gardens for added visual interest and safety.