When you’re buying a home, you rely on your real estate agent to be the one with all the information you want, the insights you need and sometimes even the emotional support you crave when making one of the biggest financial decisions of your life. If you choose the right agent, you’ll not only cut down your search time, they’ll make the process a whole lot easier to get through.
- How many homes do you close in a typical year? (the average is 12)
- How long have you been an agent? (experience definitely helps with insider information)
- Do you have many other clients right now? (in other words: how much of your time and attention will I receive?)
- Can you give me a few references to talk to? (satisfied homeowners are a plus)
- How many homes in this area have you placed clients in? (specific knowledge of the area you are targeting is key to finding the hidden gems – even before they go on the market)
How can you help me stand out to sellers in a seller’s market? (look for solid tips and strategies in a competitive market)